PF series impact crusher
Max Feeding Size550mm
The PF impact crusher uses impact energy to break up material. During operation, the rotor rotates at a high speed under the driving of the motor. When the material enters the action area of the hammer, it collides with the hammer on the rotor, and then is thrown to the counter-backing plate to break again, and then rebounds from the counter-impact liner. Returning to the hammer action zone, the process is repeated. The process is repeated, and the material is broken into the counter-attack cavity from large to small, until the material is crushed to the required particle size and discharged from the discharge port. Adjusting the gap between the counter-rack and the rotor can achieve the purpose of changing the material discharge size and material shape.
1. The feeding inlet is large and the crushing chamber is high, which is suitable for crushing materials with high hardness and large block size.
2. The gap between the counterattack and the hammer is adjustable, which can effectively control the particle size and shape of the discharge.
3. Compact structure, strong rigidity, and the rotor has large rotational inertia;
4. High chrome plate hammer, anti-impact, anti-wear, impact force;
5. No connection, easy maintenance, economical and reliable;
6. Complete crushing function, high productivity, low wear of machine parts and high comprehensive benefits.